What is Animal Communication (Pet Psychic)?
Communicating with an animal is a two way process, there is a sender and a receiver. Now here is the amazing part….telepathy can be done in person or over distance! A great example of this is when you are thinking of someone and the phone rings, low and behold it is the very person you were just thinking about. Coincidence or Telepathy!! We have all had telepathic experiences, we just don’t recognize them as such.
Animals communicate regularly through telepathy. It is the most basic form of communication, an ability we are all born with. As humans, we learn to rely on verbal communication and our telepathic skills are pushed aside and become rusty. Like a muscle, unless used regularly, these skills become weak and inefficient.
Humans, given the proper mindset and training, have the ability to communicate telepathically with all species.
I work with all animals, and treat each one with respect and compassion. I prefer to work in person, but can work via telephone with a picture of the animal.
It is my job as an animal communicator to treat each being as a respected individual and to relay those messages that they wish to get across to their people as accurately as possible enabling both parties to become enlightened in the process.
People can use an animal communicator for all different reasons such as:
- To get to know their animals likes and dislikes.
- To find out the reason behind undesirable behavior.
- To inquire about how their body feels, where they are sore. This can be used to assist your veterinarian. (Animal Communicators are never a replacement for good Veterinary care).
- To find out what their life purpose is.
- To find out if they have a message for you.
- To find out if they like their food, saddle, blanket, barn, kennel, sitter, trainer, showing…etc.
- To find out if the horse/dog you want to buy enjoys the type of riding/competing/lifestyle you need.
- To find out if your animal is ready or needs help passing on.
- To speak to your animal that has passed on.
You can schedule appointments for yourself or your animal companions at several establishments in the metro area.